Clinical Supervision can help you become more confident, gain clinical skills, and advance your career to the next level.
· As a LMSW you can start your supervision as soon as you are working in a clinical setting full time or part time. (There are some exceptions that are offered case by case basis).
· As a board approved Supervisor, I offer virtual and in person supervision groups. This means that any LMSW in Texas can participate in supervision. Virtual session for those who are local and located anywhere in Texas
· Based on my supervision plans I offer two-hour group session twice per month and individual supervision by appointment.
The next step is simple! Once you have decided to start clinical supervision we will meet for your supervision orientation (30 minutes-45 minutes). This can be via video or in person. During this time we will review your social work supervision agreement and your clinical supervision plan. Prior to your orientation we will have a phone consultation discussing more details and schedule your orientation during this time. Click the start now button below and provide your contact information. I will be glad to assist you!
According to the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, if you are using the DSM-V criteria to assess, diagnose, and treat mental health or substance abuse issues for at least four hours a week, you are eligible for LCSW supervision. This can include jobs that have physicians, psychiatrists, or independently licensed mental health professionals who diagnose clients or patients. Also, if you are utilizing diagnostic skill sets and/or screening tools when working with clients or patients, you are fulfilling this requirement.
Some job settings my include but are not limited to:
· Behavioral Health Hospitals
· Outpatient Programs (PHP; IOP)
· Medical Hospitals
· VA Hospital
· Private Practices Counseling Centers
· Child Protective Service/ Department of Human and Health Services/ Adult Protective Services
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Home Health & Hospice
· Dialysis Clinics
· Military Base
· Department of Justice
· School System in Counseling or Social Work services
Evolving Horizons Counseling & Empowerment LLC
Copyright © 2023 Evolving Horizons Counseling & Empowerment - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder